Raising Funds with igive – SO EASY!
iGive.com is the first online shopping mall where a portion of each purchase is donated to your favorite cause. Established in 1997 for one purpose: to turn everyday online shopping into donations for worthy causes, at no cost to shoppers or the causes they support. Right now, iGive is giving out bonus donations! New members who join by 9/30 can get earn an extra $5 donation for the Junior League of Racine. The stores make this possible because they want you to like them and shop at them over and over again. There’s 1765 socially-responsible stores helping to make donations happen.
To learn more or sign up now, using this link: http://www.igive.com/UQdPM4E
Raising Funds with Amazon Smile
Do you shop on Amazon? If so, did you know that JLR has an AmazonSmile account? Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to our League? AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
To set up or change your charitable organization:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com
- Select / Update the charitable organizationa.
- If this is your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), search for and select Junior League of Racine as your charitable organization.
- If you’ve already been to AmazonSmile
- Go to Your Account, and then select the option to Change your Charity
- Select a new charitable organization to support.
- Type Junior League of Racine in the “Or pick your own charitable organization” field, and click Search. Once JLR appears, click Select
- Start Shopping! – Be sure you are logged into Amazon using the link: smile.amazon.com